We Offer a Variety of Terms
Fil-Trek’s Rental Program is unique in the filtration industry. We build and customize to our customers’ specifications while offering a variety of terms, including rent, rent-to-own, sublease, and other options.
Fil-Trek uses single and duplex units on skids as part of our standard mobile fleet. These filter housings are designed to remove solids and promote water recycling by eliminating the need to haul fresh water to the site. With trailer mounts that are included on each rental, regular transport to various job sites have become hassle-free and convenient. Rentals are available for SOUR SERVICE applications.
All mobile units are built to withstand the most demanding environments and can be customized to meet specific flow rate requirements and valve configurations. Below is a sampling of our rental fleet:
On occasion, companies require short term filtration units while still meeting strict requirements. Fil-Trek can provide these solutions while abiding the most demanding guidelines. Fil-Trek’s rental housings satisfy both short term and long term servicing requests.
Rental benefits to our customers are many and include:
- Decreased operation costs
- Continuous filtration with no interruption
- Easy filter change-out and monitoring
- Flow rates up to 3000 GPM
- Filter vessels customized to fit any requirement
- Mechanical parts are oil field durable and replacement of parts will not be needed
- Installation, maintenance and tear down services provided at minimal cost
If you need a temporary, mobile filtration solution, Fil-Trek offers an enclosed, duplexed filtration trailer, capable of filtration up to 3 m3 / min (790 GPM). Our trailer measures 18′ long by 8′ wide, and is heated and insulated. The features of the filtration unit include:
- Twin seven bag, low profile, ASME code, stainless steel filter vessels
- Fully customizable
- Housings can be either cartridge or bag filters
- Insulated, enclosed, lockable trailer
- Spent filter containment
- Bumper pull, 6000 lbs OA
- 2V lighting
- Filter skid containment
- Propane fired Catadyne heater
- Twin access doors
- Available for daily, weekly or long term rental
- Ample dry media storage
- Three arctic tank truck hoses
- 3”, 4” or 6” in/out
24 hour service is available for the mobile rentals. Call (403) 350-0477 or (403) 346-6476.