Separator Cartridges are typically used in conjunction with the RCC Coalescer Cartridges. The RSC Separator Cartridges primary function is to repel coalesced water drops left behind by the RCC Coalescer Cartridges.Pleated Paper Media Separator CartridgesThe pleated paper cartridges are unable to be reused and are to be replaced at every coalescer change out. The most common applications that pleated paper is used for are diesel and other fuels that contain that affix to the Teflon Coated Screen Separators and cannot be cleaned off which minimize the life of the reusable separators.Synthetic Media Separator CartridgesThe synthetic media filters can be cleaned a maximum of two times. They are best suited for users who do not have the time to clean the separators. The Synthetic Media cartridges provide a 5 micron filtration efficiency.Teflon Coated Screen Separator Cartridges
The Teflon Coated Screen cartridge can be reused over many coalescer change out cycles and is more popular for due to the benefit of reducing costs. The Teflon screen provides a 200 mesh efficiency and is a preferred choice for aircraft fuelling applications due to less static charge than the synthetic media.
- Ideal second stage water removal.
- RSC Separator Cartridges are designed for high flow rates and low pressure drops.
- Pleated media is treated with a silicone resin, designed to repel small coalesced water drops.
- Teflon coated screen in 200 mesh repels water and is able to be washed and reused, minimizing waste and replacement costs.
- Elements fit most industry standard housings.
- Flow direction designed for outside to inside.