HC cartridges are made of special resin impregnated cellulose and are best used for the removal of particulate where a nominally rated filtration efficiency is suitable. The large surface area of these pleated cartridges maximize dirt holding capacity and are stable under high flow rate applications.The flow direction of the HC filters is outside to inside, however reverse flow filters are available (please contact factory if reverse flow is needed). The cores, end caps and outside wrapper are made of tin plated steel and Buna-N gaskets are standard.
- Pleated cellulose cartridges available in various configurations.
- HC series nominal elements range from 90 to 95% removal efficiency,
- Plated steel end caps and core help protect the element from bursting into the system.
- Available in micron ratings from ½?m to 40?m.
- Spiral formed, plated steel center cores are standard to prevent cartridge collapse at high differential pressures.
- Elements come standard with Buna-N gaskets with others available.
- Can be used as replacements for other manufacturers elements.