The RCC Coalescer Cartridges are primarily used to coalesce water and remove particulate from hydrocarbon fluids. Other applications that benefit from using these cartridges would be:
- Various fuels
- Process streams in refineries
- Petrochemical plants
- Condensate streams where natural gas can be found
Other liquids may benefit from a coalescer cartridge if they are immiscible. To determine whether a coalescer is appropriate for your application, take a sample of the mixture. If it separates within an hour or two, a coalescer will likely work. However if the mixture hasn’t separated and 24 or more hours have passed, coalescing will not work.
- Multilayer fibreglass media ideal for removing particle and emulsified water from hydrocarbon fluids.
- Effective waste removal from 0.5?m to 25?m.
- Available in all fibreglass media or combination fibreglass and pleated media with flat gasket, o-ring seals and thread base end options.
- Elements fit most industry standard housings.
- Cost effective particle removal from hydrocarbon fluids and easy installation with a one-piece design.