The HCS synthetic media cartridges are comprised of pleated polyester media. Available in a wide variety of lengths and diameters, these filters are well suited in water based, chemical and petroleum based fluids. End caps and centre cores are made of tin plated steel along with Buna-N gaskets. These HCS cartridges are also wrapped in an outer perforated plated steel jacket and are available in micron ratings from 0.5 to 40.
- Pleated synthetic cartridges available in various configurations and sizes.
- HCS series elements range from 80 to 99% removal efficiency.
- Plated steel end caps and core help protect the element.
- Available in micron ratings from 0.5?m to 40?m.
- Synthetic material allows for a longer life then with a pleated paper element.
- Spiral formed, plated steel centre cores are standard to prevent cartridge collapse at high differential pressures.
- Elements come standard with Buna-N gaskets with others available.
- Can be used to replace other manufacturers cartridges.